Rosé isn’t just a tasteful experience, it’s a lifestyle
The Fresh Market is here to help you celebrate National Rosé Day, June 9th, in style. Navigate through a variety of flavors, pinks, aromas and countries to select the rosé that fits your lifestyle in our colorful guide here: Everyday Rosé
Searching for the next Rosé trend? Cool down and relax with The Fresh Market’s peach flavored Frosé recipe below:
Peach Frosé Recipe
“A refreshing and fruity treat” – Scott Rossen, Executive Chef, The Fresh Market
Cook Time: 9 hours Servings: 4-6
· 3 peaches, halved and pitted
· 1 750ml Chateau de De Esclans Whispering Angel Rosé
· ½ c sugar
· ½ c water
· ¼ c fresh squeezed lemon juice
· ½ c frozen peaches
· Place rosé in freezer for at least 8 hours (it will not freeze solid).
· Rough chop two peaches and transfer to a small bowl. Slice the remaining peach into wedges for garnish.
· In a medium sized sauce pan over medium high heat, add the sugar and water, stirring to dissolve. Bring to a boil, add chopped peaches and remove pan from heat. Allow peaches to steep for 30 minutes. Strain syrup into a small bowl. Chill syrup and peaches for at least 1 hour.
· Place chilled peaches, ½ c peach simple syrup, lemon juice, frozen peaches and rosé in a blender. Blend on high until all the ingredients are combined. Taste and add remaining syrup If more sweetness if preferred. Pour into chilled wine glasses, garnish with fresh peach wedges and enjoy immediately!